- Court Length : 18 meters.
- Court Width : 9 meters.
- Divided into two 9 m × 9 m halves by a one-meter wide net.
- The top of the net is 2.43 meters above the center of the court for men’s competition.
- The top of the net is 2.24 meters for women’s competition (these heights are varied for veterans and junior competitions).
- There is a line 3 meters from and parallel to the net in each team court which is considered the “attack line”. This 3 meter (or 10 feet) line divides the court into back row and front row areas (also back court and front court). These are in turn divided into 3 areas each, starting from area “1″, which is the position of the serving player.
Air-Crush Wooden flooring
If you are looking for the finest quality of wooden flooring with air crush, then BI is the apt place to choose. You can rely on us blindly for the finest wooden flooring of volleyball court. The supreme quality of oak and white maple is used in such flooring. The durability of our wooden surface can bear the jumps and kicks irrespective of age, gender and living beings. BI flooring prevents all kinds of laceration and provides you with the ultimate comfort and compatibility. The striking features are the multifaceted usability and shock absorption of the flooring. We specially pay attention to the crafting of the wooden volleyball court. The swiftness and furnish are balanced accurately which further magnifies the performance of the players. The international standard in all over the world regarding sports courts is vigorously maintained by us in our service. Our wooden surfaces are concealed with sand and buff and completed with the preventive measures for insects and weather variations in accordance with KILN & Borate. The sleeper conditioned by sub floors avail a firm back up to the floor. And the inner hiatus cooperates to ventilate and circulate the air. It enhances the permanence and solidity.